Villa Angelica & Villa Mariza enjoy a superb position perched on the cliffs between Trapezaki and St Thomas beaches in an unforgettable vacation resort.
Within 200 meters of Trapezaki Villas is the magnificent Trapezaki Bay Hotel and its many public facilities. There is also a pool bar 2 minutes walk away in the direction of Trapezaki beach should you wish to enjoy the company of others.
On Trapezaki Beach is a highly rated restaurant and taverna. Within a 2km radius there are many other fine restaurants including the very popular Olive Lounge and the Andromeda with its varied entertainment.
Trapezaki Villas Kefalonia the backdrop of Mount Ainos, one of the 10 national parks in Greece, and provides many excellent walks. There are water sports available on Lourdas Beach.
- Trapezaki beach is approx 500m away, whilst in the opposite direction St Thomas beach is approx 900m. Trapezaki is a sandy, gently shelving beach and is ideal for children. There is a beach bar and taverna. St Thomas has two beaches, both sandy and with excellent swimming and snorkelling. There is a bar which serves salads and other snacks, and two tavernas - one of which usually opens only in the evening.
- Kefalonia airport is approx 15km away and our capital, Argostoli, is the same distance.
- For those content to spend their time on the two local beaches, car hire is not necessary. For exploring the island, however, and for access to the larger shops, car hire is recommended.
- The nearest shop is a mini-market in Trapezaki that is 1km away. There are 3 large supermarkets within a 10 minute drive and all ferry ports are within a one hour drive.
- The island capital, Argostoli is approx 15km away. Argostoli has museums, theatre, hospital, port, bus station, sports facilities, a busy fruit and vegetable market and a host of shops, cafes, bars and tavernas.
- Lourdas is 2km away.
- Karavados approx 3km.
- Pessada Port (daily ferries to Zakynthos) approx 5km.
- St George's Castle, Peratata approx 5km. Mycenean Tombs approx 5km.
- The island has many other places of interest for which car hire would be recommended.